Upgraded to Mac OS Sierra and Experiencing Slowness
Modified on: Thu, Oct 20, 2022 at 2:55 PM
I use the built-in Font Book application
- Open /Applications/Utilities/Activity Monitor
- Find the ‘fontd’ process and kill/delete it
- Open /Applications/Font Book
- Run the utility to Edit > Check for Duplicate Fonts and remove any duplicates found
- Run File > Validate Fonts and remove any problem fonts it turns up
I use an anti-virus software
- Turn off the anti-virus
- Restart the PrintPoint application
- If PrintPoint is still running slow then the anti-virus is not causing the problem.
- If PrintPoint is running faster then turn your anti-virus back on and add PrintPoint to the exceptions.
Did you find it helpful?
Sorry we couldn't be helpful. Help us improve this article with your feedback.