How do I change a Job Number?
Modified on: Thu, Oct 20, 2022 at 3:04 PM
If you need to change Job Numbers on a Job...
1. Select the job in the job list view
2. Press the following keys at the same time: COMMAND+SHIFT+J
3. Enter your new Job # (72527-A for example) then click OK
5. Click OK (because you will do that next).
6. The new Job # shows in the list view
7. Double-click the Job to open it on screen
8. Click the Estimate button at the bottom
10. Note that the Estimate shows your new Job # at the top
11. Save the Estimate
Repeat the above steps for the next Job.
Did you find it helpful?
Sorry we couldn't be helpful. Help us improve this article with your feedback.