Importing Vendor List into PrintPoint
Modified on: Thu, Oct 20, 2022 at 3:11 PM
2. Select Imp/Exp Button > Import from QuickBooks
An alert will come up, if you have not yet backed up your data click Abort, otherwise click Continue.
3. Select the “Vendor_List_To_PrintPoint.iif” file created in the export steps above.
4. Review your imported vendor data and make any changes by entering a “cell” in the spreadsheet and changing the data.
- If you need more than one session to review all the vendor information before importing, see the section below: Saving a Preview and skip the following steps.
- If you are happy with the data and are ready to import, click the Import button. PrintPoint will import your vendor list.
- If there are any “duplicate” Vendor Codes found during the import process, PrintPoint will display a dialog requesting that you temporarily assign the vendor a “unique” code. Keep track of these entries, and manually assign these vendor unique Vendor Codes later.
5. Click the Select > Show All Records from the vendor list to show all the records you just imported.
Did you find it helpful?
Sorry we couldn't be helpful. Help us improve this article with your feedback.