Exporting Customers from QuickBooks
Modified on: Thu, Oct 20, 2022 at 3:12 PM
PrintPoint has excellent tools to assist you in importing customers created in Quickbooks.
- Export your customers from QuickBooks.
- Import those customers into PrintPoint.
Make any specific changes to those customers once they have been successfully imported into PrintPoint.
1. File menu > Utilities > Export > Lists to IIF Files...
2. Check Customer List then click OK
3. Save the export file to your desktop
1. At the export dialog box select your Desktop in the Save in Location
2. Name the file “Customer_List_To_PrintPoint.iif”.
3. Click the Save button
Did you find it helpful?
Sorry we couldn't be helpful. Help us improve this article with your feedback.