Importing QuickBooks Customers into PrintPoint
Modified on: Thu, Oct 20, 2022 at 3:13 PM
1. Navigator > Customers (popup)
2. Select Imp/Exp button > Import from Quickbooks from Customer List window.
An alert will come up, if you have not yet backed up your data click Abort, otherwise click Continue.
Click Continue after backing up your data.
3. Select the “Customer_List_To_PrintPoint.iif” file created in the export steps above.
4. Review your imported customer data and make any changes by entering a “cell” in the spreadsheet and changing the data.
- If you need more than one session to review all the customer information before importing, see the section below: Saving a Preview and skip the following steps.
- If you are happy with the data and are ready to import, click the Import button. PrintPoint will import your customer list.
- If there are any “duplicate” Customer Codes found during the import process, PrintPoint will display a dialog requesting that you temporarily assign the customer a “unique” code. Keep track of these entries, and manually assign these customers unique Customer Codes later.
5. Click the Select > Show All Records from the customer list to show all the records you just imported.
All customers, when imported into PrintPoint, are given a BB rating. If you would like to change the ratings for any of your imported customers, see the chapter on Customers for instructions on batch assigning the customer rating to groups of customers.
Did you find it helpful?
Sorry we couldn't be helpful. Help us improve this article with your feedback.