Saving a Preview
Modified on: Thu, Oct 20, 2022 at 3:13 PM
If you need more than one session to review all the customer information before importing PrintPoint allows you to save a “copy/preview” of the condition of the file after the modifications you have made. This will give you the opportunity to return to the file with all the changes you have made up to this point and continue the import process.
1. Click the Save Preview button if you are not able to complete the process in a one session.
2. To re-access this list you select Imp/Exp button > Import from Quickbooks as described above.
3. Click OK. Then click resume
Finish editing your customer list.
4. Click the Import button, if you are happy with the data and are ready to import. PrintPoint will import your customer list.
If there are any “duplicate” Customer Codes found during the import process, PrintPoint will display a dialog requesting that you temporarily assign the customer a “unique” code. Keep track of these entries, and manually assign these customers unique Customer Codes later.
5. Click the Select > Show All Records from the customer list to show all the records you just imported.
Did you find it helpful?
Sorry we couldn't be helpful. Help us improve this article with your feedback.