Setting Up a Pre-Press Item
Modified on: Thu, Oct 20, 2022 at 3:21 PM
1. Overview of Pre-Press Form Navigation
2. Pre-Press Form: Pre-Press Tab
- Activity: The general name for this item.
- Job Description: The description of this pre-press item as it will show in the estimate description. This is auto-entered as the Activity name.
- Status (checkbox): Check this to make it an active item.
- Category: The pre-press category assigned to this pre-press item.
- Sales Category: The sales category assigned to this pre-press item.
- Commissions (checkbox): Check this box to exclude this item from sales commissions.
- BHR: Enter a Billing Hourly Rate for this item if it is a Time Based chargeable item.
- Charge (AA,BB,CC): The amount to be charged for this pre-press item. This can be either Time Based or Unit Based.
- Markup (AA,BB,CC): The percentage of markup for this pre-press item.
- Total (AA,BB,CC): The total of the charge plus markup. This field is automatically calculated.
- Notes: Enter any notes about this item.
- Automatically include on these New Estimates: Click each estimate type you would like these items to appear on by default.
- Do not show in Job Description (checkbox): Check this item to hide this item from display in the Job Description area of the estimate.
3. Pre-Press Form: Scheduling Tab
If you have the optional Scheduling module - Use this tab to assign Scheduling Operations and additional Lead-In and Lead-Out times for this item.
Did you find it helpful?
Sorry we couldn't be helpful. Help us improve this article with your feedback.