Aqueous Coating Setup
Modified on: Thu, Oct 20, 2022 at 3:25 PM
Step1: Ink Record Setup
1. Create a new ink record
2. Fill in the fields as shown below
- Name the ink
- Select "Aqueous Coating"
- Check "No Plate Required"
- Change "Default % of Coverage" to 100
- Check "Include in Estimating Ink Dialog List"
- Select the appropriate sales category
Step 2: Ink Table Setup
2. Fill in the Aqueous Coating row appropriatly
If you are not sure what your values should be then start with the values shown below and adjust them as needed.
Step 3: Press Setup
Only for on press coaters
1. Open the Press record
2. Check "Has Coater"
Step 4: Add Coating to Estimate
1. Open the estimate
2. Open the ink dialog
3. Select "Calculated Method"
4. On the next line of Side A type your ink name (example: AQ Gloss)
5. Repeate number 4 ^ for Side B if needed
Did you find it helpful?
Sorry we couldn't be helpful. Help us improve this article with your feedback.