Setting Up Email Preferences (Telecommunications)
Modified on: Thu, Oct 20, 2022 at 4:24 PM
This is for System Wide email settings. The next article shows individual user email settings.
Note: Accessing these settings require a user that is part of the 'Admin' or the 'Preferences' group. Refer to the chapter Users & Groups for additional information.
PrintPoint Menu > Preferences > Telecommunications
(settings shown above are for a Google Apps customer)
- Outgoing Mail Server: enter the outgoing SMTP server name as supplied by your ISP or email admin.
- Outgoing Mail Port: enter the outgoing mail port as supplied by your ISP or email admin.
- Carbon Copy outgoing email messages to sender. (checkbox): select this to have all emails CC'd to the original sender (as entered in the User Pref > Email Tab)
- Password authentication required for email (checkbox): select if your email requires this authentication.
- Uses SSL Over SMTP (checkbox): select if your email requires this.
- Prefix for PDF attachment file name: text in this box will prepend the PDFs that are created and attached from PrintPoint. There are a few special variables that can be used such as - <jobname> -
Did you find it helpful?
Sorry we couldn't be helpful. Help us improve this article with your feedback.