Emailing from various areas of PrintPoint
Modified on: Thu, Oct 20, 2022 at 4:26 PM
PrintPoint allows you to send emails from several areas in the software (e.g., Quotes, Purchase Orders, Invoicing, Shipping).
The following steps are COMMON for all email areas. Subject and Message boxes will have different information auto-entered depending on what area you are in.
Please make sure you have set your Email Preferences and User Settings as described in the previous articles.
1. Select the E-Mail Button from the bottom of a form you are working in.
2. Compose and Edit email
You may adjust some or any of the information in this email form
- From: This is pulled from the Return Address from the User Settings>Email Tab
- To: This is pulled from the customer or vendor contact information
- CC: This is auto-entered if it is set in the Preferences>Telecommunications area
- Bcc: Blind Carbon Copy, email addresses entered here will be hidden from the other email recipients.
- Include Account Name as part of email addresses: If setup in the User Setting>Email Tab, this will add your PrintPoint User account name to the email name.
- Request Read Receipt: Selecting this will ask the recipients email server for confirmation when the email is read. (NOTE: This function is not supported by all email systems.)
- Subject: This is auto entered with information specific to the area you emailing from (e.g., Quotes, Purchase Orders).
- Message: This is auto-entered from the information in the User Settings>Email Tab.
- Additional Attachments: Click the paper clip icon for adding additional files to your email (e.g., proofs, die-lines).
Did you find it helpful?
Sorry we couldn't be helpful. Help us improve this article with your feedback.