How to install Windows Client
Modified on: Tue, Jan 3, 2023 at 4:29 PM
1. Download the Windows client installer here.
2. Find the installer and run it, following all setup steps:
3. Locate the Printpoint Client.exe file in the install folder and pin it to the taskbar.
4. Hold down Alt when clicking on the taskbar icon for PrintPoint. Enter in your Project Name and Network Address in the Custom tab. The network address should be "YourServerIPAddress:21813"
For the Network Address, you should get your server IP address from someone at your location. This could be an IT person or someone else related.
5. After syncing files locally, PrintPoint should initialize and you can login using a pre-created user account or an Administrator account.
Did you find it helpful?
Sorry we couldn't be helpful. Help us improve this article with your feedback.