Automatically adding items for Boxes when Packaging is selected
Modified on: Tue, Oct 25, 2022 at 4:54 PM
1. First set up some Post-Press Items with a Calc Method of "Auto-Calc Boxes".
For more details on setting up Post-Press Items, refer to Post-Press Templates.
2. Navigator > Daily Tasks Tab > Estimates
3. Select the Estimate you wish to add the Packaging Item to - or create a new Estimate
4. Click on an available checkbox in the Post-Press area
5. Post-Press Selector > Category > Select 'Packing'
6. Post-Press Selector > Activity > Select your Packing Item.
8. The answer to the Question will automatically be populated based on the box selected - Click OK
9. Post-Press area now shows two new items, one for Packaging, and the next for the related Box
10. Hit 'Calc' to re-calculate all values
Did you find it helpful?
Sorry we couldn't be helpful. Help us improve this article with your feedback.